Our StrideBio team has broad in-house expertise in AAV vector engineering and genetic construct design, development, and manufacturing. Our unique and differentiated approach is validated by significant strategic partnerships and investors, and we’re looking for more talented individuals to join our Research Triangle Park-based team.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
- Stock Options and Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health insurance
- Matching 401k plans (both Pre-tax and Roth Post-tax)
- Life/AD&D, Long-term and Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary: Supplemental Life, Critical Illness, Group Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Identity Theft Protection
Additionally, we provide the following perks:
- Relocation Services
- Retail Member Discount Programs
- Complimentary onsite gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Socials, happy hours and other events throughout the year (currently “virtual”)
For more information about working at StrideBio, please contact Careers@stridebio.com.
StrideBio does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. StrideBio only accepts resumes from those recruiters with whom StrideBio has entered into signed agreements before the inception of their recruiting efforts and only for those positions specified by StrideBio in such agreements. Unsolicited resumes sent to StrideBio from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and StrideBio and do not obligate StrideBio to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.